We want to assist you with your healthcare interoperability products or projects.
No product is too small or too large for us. Always call us for a free consultation.
We take the complexity out of the projects and we make healthcare interoperability easy.
- HL7, IHE, DICOM, FHIR
- Inpatient and Acute Care
- Outpatient settings
- Primary Physician Practices
- Specialty Physician Practices
- Long Term and Post-Acute Care (LTPAC)
- Home Health (Point of Care Medical Device integration)
- Laboratories (ORU Integration and Interoperability)
- Radiology (DICOM Integration and Interoperability)
- Pharmacy Interoperability (NCPDP, SCRIPTS 10.6, HL7)
- Payers and Health Plans
- CMS, Medicare and Medicaid
The list below represents some of the areas where we can help you deliver cost-effective and speed to market value with your products or projects:
- HL7 v2.x integration
- HL7 v3.0 RIM data modeling
- HL7 v3.0 CDA – CCD and Consolidated CDA documents
- NCPDP SCRIPTS 10.6
- Enterprise Master Person Indexes for Patients and Providers
- Amazon Web Services deployment and interoperability APIs
- IoT – We bring interoperability to the Point of Care and Medical Devices
- Standards-based Interoperable Architecture design
- FDA 510(k) and PMA Medical Device clearances
- ISO-13485 process implementation
- HIPAA compliant architecture designs and implementations
- NIST SP 800-53 Guidelines consulting for building a security framework
Explorations and Research:
- We can also assist you in exploring FHIR for your interoperability strategy.
We have responsive pricing plans that are customized to your specific products or projects.
Call us toll free at 1-888-882-3715 for a free consultation.