Mantra: To Constantly Acquire Knowledge and Expertise to be of Service to Others.
The EHR Guy has experience in large-scale enterprise deployments of Health Information Systems (HIS) and Electronic Health Records (EHR) in many organizations throughout the world. He has also been an independent consultant for healthcare organizations and software development companies.
The EHR Guy has worked in projects sponsored by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations (UN) where he played a leading role in developing Regional Health Information Organizations (RHIOs) in the South American continent.
The EHR Guy has implemented HL7 CCOW (Context Management) and Single Sign-on (SSO) solutions in major healthcare delivery networks in the United States and having accomplished them in record times.
The EHR Guy has held diverse positions, both executive and technical, throughout his career:
- Chief Architect (Current)
- Vice President of Software Development
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Entrepreneur and co-founder of Health IT startups (easyHL7, ProKSys)
- Senior Integration Manager at Microsoft Corporation
- Director of Interoperability
Toll Free Number: 1-888-882-3715
Profile last updated: 12/21/2016